To support our growth, WS is seeking a Digital Project Manager. The ideal candidate has proven agency experience with planning, directing, and coordinating digital and technology projects and departments. This role would be reporting directly to the Directors of Operations.
You will be responsible for all facets of project management, managing internal and external resources, and optimizing workflow across various digital initiatives, including digital creative projects, campaigns, and website and app development.
Your primary focus in the agency will be overseeing the end-to-end project management, proactively communicating any challenges that may arise. You will work closely with strategy, creative, content, media, performance, client partnerships, production teams, freelancers and third party vendors to ensure the seamless delivery of assets and deliverables.
- End-to-end project management in a creative agency environment.
- Maintain communication with all internal teams and agency partners to ensure internal and external alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and quality control.
- Assign creative and production resources through project management tools.
- Lead and supervise progress, handoffs, and status reporting.
- Partner with stakeholders to foster collaboration and support innovative, award-winning creative ideas.
- Manage the overall work plan to ensure timely and within-budget completion.
- Assess and manage project risks, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks.
- Actively participate in status and creative meetings, ensuring clear communication across the agency.
- Support scope of work and estimate development.
- Support the digitization of the WS workflow process.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management in a creative agency environment with a strong understanding of digital agency functions.
- Shown experience working with cross-functional teams in a virtual environment.
- Design, production, or SaaS web development experience is an asset.
- Has an understanding of creative and development terminology, design concepts, file types, and execution requirements.
- Proficient in project management methodologies and the creative asset development project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence, motivate, and ensure collaboration of cross-functional teams.
- Proactively sees opportunities to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as problem-solve and improve processes.
- Enthusiastic engagement in the digital/interactive space, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Familiarity with project management software and Google Workspace.
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as MS Project, JIRA, and others is an asset.
- Experience with CRM platforms is an asset.
WS is a fully remote agency with staff across North America, and our core working hours based on the MT timezone. We pride ourselves with having a number of great perks and competitive advantages for our team and will be happy to discuss with the selected candidates.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your cover letter and resume to Katrina Finke, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org by August 4, 2023.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
WS is a collection of marketing professionals bringing a variety of disciplines together to simplify the complexities of marketing and give clients a competitive marketing advantage.
We believe a smarter approach begins and ends with measurable results that can only be achieved by knowing the audience better than anyone else. We apply insights, experience and ideas to help people create more meaningful connections with brands. And that’s what propels our clients further, faster.