Woodruff Sweitzer Showcases Expertise with Regional NAMA Award Wins
Top honors include Public Relations “Best-of-Show” win in Region II
Kansas City, Mo. (February 3, 2017) — Highlighting its commitment to delivering unexpected ideas that solve real business challenges, Woodruff Sweitzer (WS) recently was recognized by the National AgriMarketing Association (NAMA) with 10 awards for five clients in regional NAMA competitions. The awards, which include “Best of Show” for public relations, showcase the agency’s capabilities in strategy, content development, design, digital marketing, public relations and traditional advertising.
“Our focus has always been to partner with our clients by actively listening to their challenges and delivering inventive ideas that solve them in a way that positively affects their businesses,” says Terry Woodruff, president and chief executive officer, Woodruff Sweitzer. “We’re proud of the work we do on behalf of our clients and the recognition that our industry peers have shown for that work through these NAMA awards.”
The Best of NAMA awards program honors superior agricultural communications efforts. Judging is completed by a network of industry members who evaluate the works’ creativity and effectiveness.
During its Region II competition, judges awarded Woodruff Sweitzer and Zoetis the “Best of Show” award for Specialty Audiences – Public Relations for the National Pet Diabetes Awareness Campaign. This campaign created awareness and educated consumers about the signs of diabetes in dogs and cats as well as managing the disease with at-home blood glucose monitoring.
Additionally, Woodruff Sweitzer and its clients won five first place awards and four merit awards in Region II and Region V competitions. Winning entries included:
- Corporate Identity: Soil Health Institute (Region II)
- Company and Association Magazines – External: AMVAC, cwt Publication (Region II)
- Smartphone Apps First: Arysta LifeScience app (Region II)
- Specialty PR Campaign: Zoetis National Pet Diabetes Awareness Campaign (Region II)
- Specialty Campaign Elements – Single or Series: Diamond Pet Foods, Diamond CARE Launch Elements (Region II)
- Audiovisual Presentations: Soil Health Institute Launch Video
- Direct Mail – Dealers, Distributors or Others: Arysta LifeScience PCA Crop-Specific Direct Mail (Region II)
- Direct Mail – Dealers, Distributors or Others: Arysta LifeScience PCA Crop-Specific Direct Mail (Region V)
- Overall PR Program – Directed to Farmers, Growers, Ranchers or Others: Breaking Ground with the Soil Health Institute (Region II)
All merit and first place winners in regional NAMA competitions are eligible to advance to the national level of competition. Winners for the Best of NAMA national competition will be presented at the 2017 Agri-Marketing Conference on April 26, 2017, in Dallas.
WS is a next-generation marketing and communications agency delivering unexpected ideas nurtured in fresh air. Fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit, WS propels clients and their brands farther, faster. WS serves as a trusted global partner of clients with various specialties across many industries. It has four branded offices throughout North America: Columbia, Mo.; Kansas City, Mo.; Red Wing, Minn.; and Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It also operates an office in St. Louis, Mo., under the name Paradowski.